Sunday 1 April 2018




MY WEALTHY SELF

The law of plenty is more
than what can be held in one hand
The law of abundance is surpassed by
no other for it is supernatural

I was born richer
than every idea told in stories
This wealth that carries me
is the love of abundance to the enth degree

Poverty is the contextual field
that proves my prosperity
Living with lack is not my reality
I am the possibility without a doubt

Now I remember the truth about me
The Universe is the organising power
that moves me to accept my wealthy Self
I choose this whole part of me abundantly

©zari alexxanderr-caine 2018
#blackpoetboy

4 comments:

  1. We are more than we remember. Wealthy and plenty are our DNA...we comprise the galaxies, the universe..we are ALL. In our revealed knowing of this and our conscious intent to keep the truth everpresent before us, we cannot but manifest ourselves in plenty and in wealth.

    Lack is not who we are, no more than doubt is who we are. In BE- ing, we manifest that, which we are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RGoff, you so couldn't be truer. Authenticity is the name of the meaning to truly live out loud. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Lack is only experienced in your life, if you choose to live by beliefs that lack abundance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely bro. Thank you for your time and support.

      Delete